lundi 5 mars 2007

With A Z



I'm not the biggest Liza Minnelli fan, but I must say that her cover of "You're So Vain" (from her 1973 album The Singer) is fantastic. I've been grooving to this slice of orchestral pop-rock heaven all day long.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I'm not the biggest fan of either her or this song, but you're right, this is fantastic. Really glad you're back, I look forward to seeing what's to come.

Anonyme a dit…

Nice to see you back again! Hope you'll keep on posting many of those beautiful underrated gems from the 60s...

baci from Milano!

PS: Maybe you’d like to check my blog "60s (mostly) Uncomped" w/ a selection of rare 60s tracks handpicked from various blogs (including yours, eventually, all bloggers named). Have a look at http://michaelvee.livejournal.com download the mp3s & let me know your comments!