samedi 26 novembre 2005

I want more and more and more and more...



Dutronc and band perform in front of a pop art backdrop. Je l'aime beaucoup!

"J'aime Les Filles" video

(The video is in .avi format, so if it doesn't work for you, go here.)

7 commentaires:

Bruno a dit…

Another great video!Thanks for sharing.All the best,Bruno

CoffeeShop a dit…

Yep. Keep On.

Anonyme a dit…

Is there something I need to do to get vision on this? I'm only getting audio. Thx.

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for your help with this. And oh my, Jacques... sigh.

Anonyme a dit…

i must be having the same problem as spikedcandy----no video, just audio. ???????

Bruno a dit…

You might have to download something known as a codec to view an avi file. You can download a program that will i dentify which codec you need here: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_soft ware/codecs_and_filters/avicodec.cfm

Bruno a dit…

I want more and more and more! All the best,Bruno :)